Logistics being a major energy consuming sector has a major impact on the environment.As
a logistics provider, SSBC is dedicated to minimising its environmental impact and
assisting its clients in doing the same.For the sake of future generations, the
environment must be preserved, in our opinion. We are dedicated to sustainable logistics
because of this.
In addition to the aforementioned, we are also making an effort to lessen our influence
on the environment in the following ways:
- supplying our facilities with electricity from renewable sources
- reducing the amount of water, we use
- Making as much waste as you can into compost and recycling
- encouraging sustainable community development
We are devoted to sustainability, and we are making a lot of effort to lessen our
negative effects on the environment.
We are dedicated to having a positive social effect as a logistics business. We think
it's critical to enhance people's lives, boost economies, and create jobs. Additionally,
we think it's critical to do business responsibly and ethically.
The following are some of the ways we try to have a positive social impact:
- Our employees receive just compensation and perks from us.
- We give them the chance to grow and develop.
- In our workplace, we value inclusion and diversity.
- We make sure that our suppliers are conducting business responsibly and ethically,
we collaborate with them.
- In the areas where we operate, we support social programs.
SSBC is devoted to conducting business in an ethical and responsible manner. We consider
it to be part of our societal duty to change the world for the better.
SSBC complies with all applicable laws, rules, and best practices to manage its
operations in a just, transparent, and responsible manner. It also helps to protect the
rights of our shareholders, employees, and clients.
Regarding the conduct of its business, SSBC complies with all environmental laws, labour
laws, and other applicable laws as set forth by governmental authority.